Customer Service Charter & Feedback
Doyle Shipping Group provide the Cross River Ferry
At DSG our goal is to deliver a safe, reliable and customer focused ferry service. We believe your views will help us to improve and become a world-class ferry service.
As a valued customer of DSG you can expect:
- To travel in safety.
- To be treated courteously by all staff.
- To have requests for information about services provided to you promptly, and where an individual cannot assist you, be referred to someone who can.
- To rely on published timetables and be promptly informed of any service cancellations, timetable changes, vessel delays or operational interruptions.
- To expect all ferries to be clean, tidy, and comfortable.
- To expect that we will make every effort to ensure that your lost property is returned to you.
- To be listened to if you have a complaint about our services.
- To have any complaint acknowledged and investigated within five days of receipt by DSG.
How to Contact Us
Feedback can be directed to:
- Company Director Eoin O’Sullivan via post Westlands House, Rushbrooke, Cobh, Cork.
Doyle Shipping Group prides itself on offering efficient and highly personalised customer service, in all aspects of customer dealings. Every piece of feedback we receive gives us unique insight into what you experience and expect from our service. DSG sets out the following principles in regards to our feedback process:
- We want to hear from you – your feedback is important and valued.
- We will give you a prompt response, and if we can’t resolve your issue on the first contact we’ll get back to you within five working days;
- We record all feedback received by phone, mail or online and use this information to improve our services;
- We will respect your privacy and work in accordance with privacy laws
How we handle Feedback
When you first contact us we will acknowledge your complaint and record the key details such as:
- Your name and contact details (you can remain anonymous if you wish);
- The nature of your complaint;
- The date, time and location of the incident; and
- What resolution you seek.
- The relevant manager is immediately notified and if an investigation or escalation to a senior manager is necessary we’ll let you know what will be done and when we’ll get back to you;
As part of DSG’s customer focused approach, it is our policy of to ensure that:
- All customer complaints are promptly escalated to the relevant manager.
- All customer complaints are dealt with fairly and promptly and that all issues are resolved as quickly as possible.
- In dealing with any complaints, customers feel that we have handled their issue(s) in a courteous, prompt and professional manner.
- Where any customer is dissatisfied with the outcome of our efforts to resolve their complaint, the matter will be raised with a senior manager in DSG or Cross River Ferry Manager
When you’ll get a response
We endeavour to resolve all complaints at the first point of contact. If this isn’t possible we’ll acknowledge and reply to you within five working days, this acknowledgement will include person(s) appointed to handle your complaint. This person will act as your point of contact in relation to the complaint.
All correspondence on customer complaint related issues will be retained for a minimum period of six years from the date of the last correspondence on the issue.
Why we record your feedback
We record all feedback received via phone, email and mail in. This allows us to identify problems that are being experienced by a number of customers which may indicate wider issues that can be addressed.
Any personal information collected by DSG will only be used in order for us to contact you about your feedback.